After he'd been in bed for the early hour, I went in to make sure he was thinking about what he was supposed to be thinking about. "do you think you'll run away next time?" etc. Then Ethan came up with this. . .
"I was trying to give you a practice mom. You know, for when I get married, and I won't be able to come every time you call. . ."
Nice one. Yes, I'm sure that's it. You were thinking about my future and helping me to adjust early. Thanks, Ethan.
6 comments:
Maybe an hour is too much time to let his creative juices flow! I had the best laugh of my day after reading Ethan's response.
That is hilarious! How did he come up with that?
I just read this out loud to JD and we are still cracking up! I love it! And just maybe when we call our boys home once they are married they will still come!
You know, I have never heard that one. I give that kid some creative points for that one. And I feel sorry for you given all the years ahead of you with him.
Jared comes up with lines like this for me all of the time. I wonder what I will have in store for me when he is 8 like Ethan???
Absolutely hilarious!!
Post a Comment