Monday, May 4, 2009

Ho Daddy!

We are SO ready for a little sunshine around here. It rained BUCKETS and cats and dogs and meatballs today. I kept looking out the window wondering if we should be building an ark. Anyway, it didn't stop us from dreaming a little bit of this summer's adventures to come. Last week I outfitted the boys with "surf camp shoes" (aka Crocs) and this week I picked up some great rash guards at the REI sale. Chandler didn't want to take his off and is already dreaming of a little California sand, surf, and sun.

4 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

How fun is that?! :) Take me with you to the sunshine!!

We were there with you in the pouring rain. We also had some crazy winds...on the way home from my in-law's tonight we saw a huge trampoline on a side walk and going into the street that was blown from someone's backyard. YIKES!

Hang in there in the rain, sweet friend! And we'll try to do the same! :)

Terry said...

Chandler, we too are stoked about surf camp. And your new rash guard and board shorts are particularly gnarly. My board is at the Ding King this week getting tuned up for you in a couple of months.
Hang loose,
Ho Grampy

Nancy and Carrie said...

I have watched way too many Backyardigans episodes not to sing along with Chandler. I love it!

Laura P Thomas said...

He is definately channeling Pablo. Hang loose dude!