Saturday, May 9, 2009

A visit from Laura

This weekend my dear friend Laura came for a visit with her cute little boy Grayden. Laura and I go back 16 years, we figured out! We really became friends our Junior year of High School. Here we are at our 18th birthday party that we planned and threw together, looking oh so young, and wearing our cutest outfits, I'm sure. And apparently we had a pinata! (I only remember the limbo, no pinata!)
Heading off to the Prom with Jamie there in the middle. . .
And wearing her mothers old clothes from the seventies for a dance of some sort. That's Jamie there on the end as well. . .
We had so much fun! We headed to the Elementary school carnival with our 5 kids, the farmers market, and just had a wonderful time staying up late (is 11 late for you?, it is for me!) and just catching up. Here is Laura with her cute little Gray - look at those eyes!
And here we are together. I don't know, I think the 16 years has done us both some good, don't you?
Thanks for the wonderful visit Laura! I'm so glad you made your way down right before your big move across the country! The boys adored Gray and haven't stopped talking about him and the cute things he says. I'd say come again soon, but I think Tulsa is a bit of a stretch for a weekend visit! :) So I'll just say thanks again for the fun!

6 comments:

Maryann said...

I remember those outfits from your birthday party and prom but that is probably because you had them our freshman year in college. It seems so long ago.

jrteacherlady said...

Oh, too fun!!! I'm so jealous you 2 got to see each other:)

mle said...

Love the flashback pics-so nice to have good friends!

Annee said...

I love seeing the vintage photos. It seems like those days weren't so very long ago, but then again...

The VanderHoevens said...

That's no dance! That's a Charlie's Angels pose.

-Jeff

Laura P Thomas said...

We have had some really good times! Thanks for hosting us Bunnyface, it was great to see you all.