Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A bite for you, a bite for me!

This morning Aidan asked me if he could have a "baby yogurt." A baby yogurt is a little 4 oz trader joe's yogurt that is LOADED with fat and calories, and which we try to get our little girl to snarf down whenever possible. I said sure, because why not. He likes them too. . . then I headed to the bathroom. When I came back out, this is what I found:
What a great big brother! He was down on the floor, sharing it "a bite for you, a bite for me" style (and she was eating it which was wonderful). He even put a bib on her! Thanks Aidan!
After they were mostly done and she wasn't eating any more, he said, "mom, Emilee and I are going to finger paint with the leftover yogurt, okay?" To which I said no. A mom's got to have some limits, even if you are being spontaneously sweet and helpful!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a GREAT big brother! Not only did he share but he thought to put a bib on her - way to go Aidan!

mahina said...

aww, c'mon, mom! you didn't let them finger paint the rest of the yogurt?! where's the fun in that?? haha!

that is very sweet!