It's been a great couple of weeks. I'm going to try to play catch up today. We'll start with an awesome trip for me to Southern California for my friends wedding. It was just Emilee and I on this little adventure.
Emilee started out the adventure by barfing every time we got out of the car. We think that sitting at a different angle in Grammy's car seat made her car sick, the poor little thing! She got a couple of baths in Grammy's sink, and the car seat got a couple of baths as well. Lots of fun. We tried not to drive too far after the second incident.
We visited my Grandpa. . .
We played Daffodil Darling on grammy's cute table. . .
Emilee got to meet 4 of the other kids from my High School girlfriends. Here we have Laura's Graydon, Julie's Brittany, and Carrie's Jeffrey and Johnny. We are missing just my 3 boys, Julie's soon to be son, and Jenn's Tony and Meagan. There will be 11 kids here in a month or so from the original 7 of us.
On the Leiningers putting green. Lots of fun!
And here we are at Ruth's wedding. So far, all 7 of us have made it to all the weddings. I really love these girls and always have such a fun time getting together with them! I'm so glad Ruth was getting married and gave us an excuse to see each other! We were a very tightly knit group in High School, and I'm amazed how when we get back together it's like we didn't miss a beat. We always have such fun.
Emilee started out the adventure by barfing every time we got out of the car. We think that sitting at a different angle in Grammy's car seat made her car sick, the poor little thing! She got a couple of baths in Grammy's sink, and the car seat got a couple of baths as well. Lots of fun. We tried not to drive too far after the second incident.
We visited my Grandpa. . .
We played Daffodil Darling on grammy's cute table. . .
Emilee got to meet 4 of the other kids from my High School girlfriends. Here we have Laura's Graydon, Julie's Brittany, and Carrie's Jeffrey and Johnny. We are missing just my 3 boys, Julie's soon to be son, and Jenn's Tony and Meagan. There will be 11 kids here in a month or so from the original 7 of us.
On the Leiningers putting green. Lots of fun!
And here we are at Ruth's wedding. So far, all 7 of us have made it to all the weddings. I really love these girls and always have such a fun time getting together with them! I'm so glad Ruth was getting married and gave us an excuse to see each other! We were a very tightly knit group in High School, and I'm amazed how when we get back together it's like we didn't miss a beat. We always have such fun.

3 comments:
Oh good, I've been meaning to call and see if everything was OK...Glad to here it was tons of fun!
SO fun!! :)
It's fun to see everyone together at the same time, I miss those sweet girls! So glad you had a blast! :) You deserve it!
I'm so glad you got to go to the wedding! What a fun weekend for you!
Post a Comment