and said, "Look mom! I see Jesus! He is at Costco too!" We had a good giggle and I explained the situation, but I'm not sure he bought my story.HEARD - Tonight at family home evening Chandler was assigned to give the opening prayer. It went like this, very matter of fact. . . "Heavenly Father, I saw Jesus. He was at Costco."
Much giggling ensued as you can well imagine. . .
8 comments:
I told Angel about this tonight. We were cracking up.
So precious! On a side note, you have to update your bloggin buddies to include each person's lastest post! It is so great to not have to check each blog to see if there is something new. I save so much time... :) Can't wait to see you and meet Emilee this weekend!!!
So, so cute - actually brought tears to my eyes!
I love it! What a cutie! I love that he was looking/thinking of Jesus - even when at Costco!
Oh this is so cute and funny!!
Chandler's father did the same thing-more than once and very loudly. We lived in Santa Barbara in the late 70s and there were lots of guys with dark shoulder length hair. Too bad he wasn't with you when Chandler was so excited!
ohhhh that is the BEST!!!! I wish we had Costco here, I could do with seeing Jesus! he he
That makes me laugh. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment