Monday, January 5, 2009

I love Sundays

First of all because we get to go to church, and spend a good part of the day at home together. But also because of this. . .
I am in love with Emilee's red wool coat, courtesy of Laura. And she wears it to church every week. And I love it.
And how could you not love that?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Do they make them big enough for adults? I want one. Of course, it wouldn't look nearly as cute on a huge pregnant lady as it does on your cute little girl. It really is a GREAT coat!

Laura P Thomas said...

Michelle, I actually got the coat at Babystyle so they may have something similar for Maternity.
I'm glad that the coat looks so fabulous on little Emilee!

Jamie said...

I am finally on blogspot whew!! Although for my job I cann't post anything on my page at least I can finally read blogs!! Em is so cute in her coat I love it!!

Keri_B said...

That coat is adorable, and so is the little one wearing it. I can't believe how big she is getting!

mahina said...

love the coat!

Liz said...

That is a darling little coat! I had something similar for Lindsey once upon a time.