Friday, January 9, 2009

Heavenly Peace. . .

Last night, I slept 8 STRAIGHT hours. The first time in 10 months and 18 days. Not that I'm counting. . . it felt so wonderful! And, she's doing it a whole month or two ahead of when her brothers did it. Hurray for sweet peaceful sleep!

4 comments:

mahina said...

that first night of full sleep IS so heavenly! it won't be long before i am up several times a night. i don't know that i am ready for that yet, but i am sure ready to get this baby out of my belly! there is such a trade off at this point!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I remember how surprised I would be when I woke up after a full night's sleep. May there be many more!

Michelle said...

Oh happy day! You can handle anything when you actually get sleep! Good luck tonight!

Laura said...

Woohoo for sleep! And the red coat is adorable, I agree.