Friday, January 23, 2009

11 Months

I'm Back! After a week away from my computer I am back to life, so to speak! We've just spent the most wonderful week in the mountains with my parents. More to come on that soon. . . For now, I just needed to document that my little miss has turned 11 months old! I can't believe her birthday is next month! And doesn't she look darling in this pink dress? Grammy bought it for her months and months ago, and I hadn't put it on her because I was sure it wouldn't fit yet (it's an 18 monther!) but my mom was here and put it on her for church, and she was such a doll. Happy 11 months Emilee!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

She looks adorable! I can't wait to hear about your week in the mountains!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

She's so beautiful! I dream of having a baby girl that I can dress up in a sweet dress like Emilee's!!

Hey, I have a question for you. You know Blogger so well and I am not sure what to do. I have an unwanted ad from Photo Bucket, (at least I think it's an ad), now on my blog.

It has somehow disabled my text. I have never used Photo Bucket or given them any information about me. They are telling me that I have exceeded my bandwidth, but after checking with my Blogger account information, I have not even used half of what I am allowed. I went to their site and can't figure out how to get it to come off.

HELP! What do I do?

If you have any insight for me, would you be willing to write it in a comment for me in your comment box? I don't think I even have the capability to get comments anymore. Thanks a million!!

Rachel said...

Julieanne,

I noticed things were looking a little strange! I have no idea how to help you! I'm so sorry! And I couldn't find anywhere to comment on your blog so I'm very confused as well. That is so strange. . . I hope you get it figured out soon! Do you use Photobucket to store the "papers" for your background?

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Hey! Not to my knowledge...I will do some more probing. I am about to throw in the towel and call it quits. Perhaps I could start a new blog with a new address or something.

I have been so down today and feel like I am so lost in this blogging world. I'll keep you posted if I come up with something to fix it, or change addresses.

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Yay!! It's up and running again!! :)

My sister and brother-in-law somehow figured out what the problem was! What a relief! Glad I can once more join the blogging world! :)

Hope you have a beautiful rest of your week, sweet friend!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Adorable!!! Our baby girls are getting big on us too quickly!