Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Sillies

We've had some silliness around here today!

First, Aidan decided to try on the baby bunting. . .
. . . and declared himself the "super bee." There was some serious Wedgie going on here. . .
Next, there was an hour of "rides" in the suitcase. Always a good time!
And for our last silly moment, Aidan came strutting in from getting on his PJ's and proclaimed himself "a grandpa." We think it's a pretty good imitation of a few old men in our ward.



Not so silly, but Gordon and I got to go on a little getaway this Friday evening to a friends sealing. We made a trip down the Columbia gorge over half way to Idaho. We made one fun stop on the way home at the "vista house" to check out the view. Here is our fun little trio. . . It was so much fun to get away with just Em. One baby along is a piece of cake!
and isn't she just the cutest thing?

Hope you had a fun and silly Sunday too!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your boys are hilarious! I am jealous that you and Gordon got away...I so need that. I'm glad you had a chance to escape for a little while. :)

Michelle said...

So much fun! I'm glad you got to get away for a little bit too. Emilee is so cute!