Ever wondered if you look like your parents. . . I'd say this is proof that I am my mother's daughter. . .
Presenting. . . Me. . . in. . .
1956
1960
1970
1984,
woah!
Scary!

1990 - I'm channeling some gymnastic coaches I once knew. . .

And my Oh so handsome husband! in. . .
1964

1970
1976
and 1986
Come on, you know you want to try it too!!! And Hunny, I'm glad we met in the 90's! :)
5 comments:
LOL!!! I REALLY needed this today!!! :) Thanks for making me smile!
BTW, was that Dawn or Day?! :)
Cute! You could have been born in any era - classics!
He, he, he!! :) I had WAY too much fun doing it too!! SO glad you recommended it!
Those are pretty funny! That last one of Gordon, makes him look like the Rolling Stones guy, can't even think of his name right now.
Hey Again! So, I've been "perfecting" my techniques...apparently there is a talent to this whole thing! :)
I've had so much fun creating them now for my husband and more of myself!
Hey, I could think of nothing better to do while the kids were napping and it was mid to high 80's in our house!
Post a Comment