For Ethan's birthday, I finally got on the ball and threw him a party. He was thrilled to go to skate world and invite all of his friends, and I was thrilled to have the party somewhere besides our house! (
I'm so naughty!) The kids had a wonderful time, and Ethan was a super skater. He is getting really speedy! It's fun to have a seven year old! He's getting bigger, older, but still thinks it's cool when his mom wants to skate at his party. I know my days are limited on that one. . . Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!


Chandler didn't get to come to the party. The rink is only open in the afternoon, so he had his nap at Aunt
Keren's house. He felt a little left out, but only about the cake. (he didn't really know what he was missing, I suppose!) Last night, thirty minutes after I had put the kids to bed, I went downstairs to find the fridge wide open, and the remains of the cake nibbled on. Apparently Chandler made sure he got his fair share last night when I wasn't looking! That little stinker!!!
5 comments:
Fun party! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun! So funny about the cake :)
it was fun to see you at the rink yesterday! totally random that the only time we've ever been rollerskating is the same day as ethan's party! the girls had fun on their first skating adventure. hopefully they'll enjoy it next week with their auntie!
Carolyn asked for cake all the way up to and through dinner. Of course, she only ate the frosting and proceeded to decimate the cake portion looking for more frosting. But I sure enjoyed my slice last night. Mmmm.
I think Chandler and Sibley are kindred spirits. She is ALWAYS doing that to cake in the fridge. She loves frosting. What a great idea for a party too. Such fun. I am glad I can steal all these ideas from you!
What a fun party! That Chandler is one fun boy, isn't he?
Post a Comment