We had such a fun day yesterday! The Oregon rains took a very short break for about 4 hours and turned to SNOW! It was so lovely to take the kids out in the snow and choose our tree with little flurries all around. It made the whole experience so exciting and magical! Here are some fun photos of the day. . .
On the Hayride to the Trees


Let's get to Choppin!

I'm a Helper!

The tree getting it's "SHAKE!"

The Magic Tree Bailer

Tree Sausage
Chandler spent the rest of the night saying "TREE!!!" and then trying to pull ornaments off. Oh, the joys of a baby at Christmas!
Hurray hurray for the Christmas Tree!
4 comments:
Chandler, do your thing. You have at least three weeks of joy, grabbing all the low-hanging fruit you can reach while drving everyone else nuts.
Don't be such a trouble maker Stud Muffin!
How exciting and romantic. I wish that we had thought to get our tree in the snow. And what a lovely tree it is!
What a fun trip to get your tree! I hope Chandler leaves most of the ornaments alone. :)
I am jealous you got to cut down your tree! I tried to convince JD, but he opted for the local rotary club one. The guys even loaded tree on the car for him!
Post a Comment