Leave it to Chandler to find a new way to drive me NUTS! He learned to climb the ladder to the bunk bed the other day, so I promptly removed it. (because he also jumped off) He scares me to death. That was last Sunday. Yesterday, the boys came running downstairs yelling "Chandler Alert!" and I ran up to find him on top of the bunk again. "How did you get up there?" So I let him down and he showed me just how he got up there. Here is a demonstration. . .
So, now we have put the ladder back onto the bunk bed, as I think it's probably safer than having him go over the edge like this. I'm going to have to keep that door locked for months!!!
8 comments:
That is so naughty! I can't believe it took him just a week to learn that. No more chilling with Carolyn. He's a bad influence!
Looks like he's starting to train early for his mountain climbing career!
That is so Sibley. I think it has something to do with having older brothers! So cute though. That is the reason I don't have bunkbeds yet, it worries me with her.
i can't believe he jumped off the bunk beds too! that is insane!
My uncle did the same thing when he was 4. Only he tied a dish towel around his neck and thought he was superman.....
He is just like Jared. He has started climbing up the kitchen cabinets!! I can't leave him alone for a minute!
I think you might be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E my sweet Bunnyface! What a dare devil. It makes me appreciate even more that Gray can't even crawl yet.
Hey, he's just living up to his last name! (Way cute, but I'm dreading getting to this stage...)
laurie
Post a Comment