9 Years!
That's how long Gordon and I have been married today! I love you so much honey, so. . .
Time must be passing because we're starting to look really young in these photos. It's funny how I think of it that way. I don't look older now, I just look younger then. Hummm. . . probably some false thinking there. Looking forward to the next 9 . . . I love you.
On a side note, Happy Birthday Grandma Ann! and Happy 38th anniversary to my own parents as well! It's fun to share this day with all of you!
9 comments:
You may have looked younger then, but you're smokin' now :) I'm more in love with you now then I ever have been! I love you and happy anniversary.
Congrats guys! Here's to many more happy years together :)
Congrats! I totally know what you mean about looking younger but I guess that is what happens. Way to go! Nine years and almost 4 kids. That will probably be us by the time we reach nine years!
WOW 9 YEARS!!! Time flies... Think of how far you've come:)
Happy anniversary! So neat that you share the same anniversary with your parents!
i know how you feel about looking younger back then. i felt the exact same way after i posted our wedding picture earlier this month!
happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Val and Jeff share your anniversary too, they just celebrated 15 years!
Hey - you guys share our anniversary too. We just had our 15 yr this year.
Post a Comment