Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Enjoy some pictures of our trick-or-treaters. . .

Here is Aidan the Pilot headed to pre-school

Ethan and Ms. Swanno at his class party. . .

Later that night, Ethan has on a bit more armor

Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Looks like they had lots of fun!! I love the "warning" from Grampy- Tony is starting to catch on that not all of his candy is where he left it....such a bummer!!

Terry said...

Sorry, Tony. I'll try and get in front of this a bit earlier next year and include you in version 2008.

Koch Clan said...

Cute costumes and little boys. I loved the letter that was sent to the boys. I was laughing so hard.

Kara Wilde said...

Rachel! Your boys are so cute and have gotten soooo big! I just saw that you have a blog (from Keren's blog) and I just added one so now we can keep in contact this way! Yay! :)

Becca said...

Cute costumes! I'm sure they rewarded richly for looking so cute!

jrteacherlady said...

Such cuties!!! I LOVE the Superman costume!!!!!!!