Saturday, November 10, 2007

My little helper

Aidan is an extremely helpful child. I have another child who shall remain nameless for the time being, who likes to grumble and moan and groan when asked to do so much as pick up a shoe off the floor. But for the time being, Aidan is a great helper! My legs were hurting yesterday, and laundry had become impossible. I asked Aidan if he would help me out, and he said, "Sure mom!" So, I set him to work emptying the washer. I was sitting on the couch when Gordon came home and saw what was going on and said, "Um, what's going on here?" I didn't realize he had to get IN the washer to get it emptied (as I was lounging on the couch). But, he was having a great time! Gordon took the following film. . .

Thanks Aidan! You're a great helper!!!!

2 comments:

mahina said...

that is so dang cute! i love that he got stuck and all for a little tiny sock! i love when they are in a helpful mood. nani was a big helper for me just yesterday, too!

Laura P Thomas said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. My eyes were tearing up I was laughing so hard! BTW Bunnyface - as usual pregancy looks great on you!