Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Getting Behind

Or at least it feels that way! Since my last post, we've all had the stomach flu, which generally slows down family life a great deal. We're all generally over it now, which is something to be grateful for! I was happy it hit on the weekend so Gordon and I could double team the kids. This is pretty much how the weekend was spent, snuggled up on the couch. . .

Since getting healthy, we've had a crazy week. School, pre-school, Activity Days girls for me, YM for Gordon tonight, carpet cleaning, a dead dishwasher. . . the list seems to go on and on! I'm hoping for a little rest this weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer M said...

So glad you're all feeling better. We've had it twice now since school started. Uggh.

Liz said...

Hope you are all feeling better now!

Isn't it crazy how busy things get around this time of year!??!

jrteacherlady said...

What a bummer! You poor thing:( I'm glad that you're all doing better...

mahina said...

so sad to hear you guys had one of "those" weekends!

i hear you about "getting behind"! we had a great weekend in seattle, but i am getting more behind everyday, and yet here i am blogging! hmmmm??!