Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Good Clean Fun

Today the boys asked if they could run the hose and I agreed. They had the best time chasing each other around the yard, and they were getting a bit wet. So, I left them to themselves and came in to get a few things done. When they reappeared about 10 minutes later, they were SOAKED!!! Completely drenched. They might as well have jumped in a pool. But, they were so happy and had a wonderful time. I had to snatch a photo. . .

2 comments:

Koch Clan said...

That is so funny! I have caught Gabe trying to spray Sibley and she hates it. And yeah for kindergarten graduation1

Terry said...

You have to understand male psychology. The fun and cute running around stuff only lasts a short while. After you've gotten pretty cold with 10 minutes of running and squirting, why not just stop everything and stand directly under the hose. In that way, you can accomplish the main mission - - - doing something your mother would never normally allow you to do.