
All right, this one's for Grampy! This was actually in the works before your comment, by the way! I was waiting until I learned to do a video but that will have to wait. Here are Terry Price's very impressive grandchildren, just last month, having a wonderful time on Mt. Hood, and riding chair lifts for the first time! They were very brave and mommy was too, she even let Aidan ride a chair lift, something she was pretty sure was going to have to wait for next year. Grampy is a great teacher and helped the boys learn all about the fine art of downhill skiing last month when we visited mt. hood for 5 days of skiing bliss! I even let my snowboard have a rest for once and tried on ski boots again. It was hard work, and I must admit
I missed the board a bit, but my feet didn't hurt and I didn't miss that. It was fun to ski again. And yes, Grampy, I'm sure Chandler could ride a chair lift if you held him. . . but I think he'll have to wait a couple of years. :) Mommy does have her limits. fun fun! The boys are already asking when we can go back and ski again! Not to mention Betty's fun cabin, which they ask if we can visit daily. Although I'm not sure if it was the snow or the nintendo that they're looking for there. Either way, I hope we make a trip like this every year!
Okay, I think I'm ready for this. . . here are some videos of the boys!
Aidan. . .
and Ethan. . .
1 comment:
Hi Rachel! It is so fun to see your blog! Your boys have grown, especially Chandler! This will be so fun to keep up to date on your family!
Post a Comment