In other Chandler news, he has suddenly learned to climb, much to my chagrin! He can be up on the kitchen table in about 10 seconds flat, the desk, my sewing machine, the boys bunk bed (bottom bunk), you name it! He's up there. Our last two days have been filled with "Chandler, No!" and whisking him off the "dangerous places" while he screams his protests. Really, he just wants to be up and doing what his brothers are doing, so I guess that's not such a bad thing!
The rest of us also have colds (Yes, all 5 of us are sick at once) and so we have spent the last two days cooped up in our little house. We are all ready to go nutso! Ethan is well enough to head to school tomorrow, and he is looking forward to that. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep will do everyone some good, especially Aidan, our perpetually tired 3 year old who refuses to nap! When he gets sick it gets all the worse. Last night Daddy was playing around with the boys and tossing them in the air a bit. After about 10 minutes of fun, he surprised Aidan with one last toss and it scared him a bit. Aidan proclaimed (screamed) "Daddy, I am not a ball!" and then crawled up into my lap and fell asleep in about 3 minutes. Poor kid, he's so tired! I too am tired, as no one gives mama's the day off when they get sick either. So, I'm off for some R&R. May tomorrow find us all healthier!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment