Monday, February 26, 2007

The men in my life

Who do I love? Meet the guys. . .


I Love Chandler! I love Chandler's quick smile, and his mischievous eyes when he hears his name called! I love that he's almost sleeping all night now, and that he's never hesitant to take a nap if I need him to. Always trying to keep up with his brothers, and ready to tell us his opinion!

I love Aidan! He's always ready to play, full of bologna, and thinks he can conquer the world today! He's 3 going on 13 and his favorite line is "Mom, I already know that - I know everything!" Always the big tough guy, until it's time to be away from mom or even worse, Ethan. Then he's Mr. Timid. Always ready with an "I love you" or a hug, constantly sleep deprived, and "never tired."



I love Ethan! Cute as a button, smart, stubborn, and terribly sweet with a cute little giggle. Marches off to school like it's no big thing at all, but would rather stay home and play than do almost anything. Loves his best friend Aidan and plays constantly with him. Loves the baby so much and is always trying to entertain him. Loves his teachers and listens well at school and church - and then surprises us later with all the things he's picked up that we thought he'd ignored.


I love Gordon! Handsome, smart. . . what a hunk! Gordon is a patient listener, and is always ready to hear about all of my daily adventures with the kiddo's. He's always ready to take care of me, and is a wonderful father and provider. Hates having his picture taken, and will hate that I wrote he is a hunk. Loves life, learning, languages, and doesn't ever want to miss out on an opportunity to do something new. Always ready for an adventure, but willing to pass up an adventure here and there for me and the kids. What more could I ask for?

No comments: