Sunday, February 25, 2007

First Timer

There's a first time for everything I guess, and so here I go! I'm going to try to keep this blog as a way of keeping friends and family posted, as well as a type of journal for myself. I'm hoping that I will be able to use it as a way to remember every day how blessed my life really is, and to share that with you as well. As mommy to three rambuncious little one's, subject matter is easy to find, and I often wish I had a way to share more of our "funny moment's" with family and close friends. Perhaps this will be a way to do just that!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations on the birth of your blog! It looks great and I'm sure will be a lot of fun as people read and comment on your posts! It's nice to get a little update on our West Coast friends!!

Terry said...

Excellent first-time blogging. However you forgot to mention how impressive my three grandchildren are, as they have all learned to ski and ride chair lifts. (At least Chandler can if I hold him.)