Sunday, May 12, 2013

This and That

It's been a busy week or two!  Here is a little bit of what's been happening. . .

We inhereted the cutest little picnic table from a friend who had outgrown it, just in time for some spectacular spring weather.  We have had a glorious spring, and hope it stays!  Lots of fun picnics to come here. . .
I spent a few days of free time refinishing this old cabinet that was a freebie years ago.  It started like this:  waterstained top, dings and scratches EVERYWHERE.  It looks pretty good in the picture, but it was beat up, trust me.  Anyway. . .
 I took the top down to bare wood and re stained it, and refinished the cabinet it'self in a creamy white.  I am pleased with how it turned out.  I do love a good paint job when it turns out well!

 We broke out the swimmies for the first time!  A lawn sprinkler was all we needed for a little fun.

 And, it's mother's day!  We've been to many a baseball game the past couple of weeks, and yesterday's ended with each of the boys presenting their mother with a rose and a card.  So sweet!
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
I do love all these little people that call me mom.  So thankful to have each one of them in my life!

No comments: