Saturday night was our Ward Talent Show! I was basically spearheading the whole thing. It was a ton of work, but so worth it! There were many great acts and lots of fun had by all. We also allowed the YW to hold their cake auction between acts. This is the cake I made for them. It fetched $220 at auction and will help fund their program. Mmm. . . German Chocolate! We bought the cake to the left, and it has been enjoyed by all (Tehetian Vanilla!)
All of our kids participated in the talent show! First, Emilee and her friends Agnes and Cambri did the bunny hop! It was so adorable if I do say so myself. Here is the video!
And Ethan and his friend Henry played highlight's from the star war's saga on trumpet and slide trombone. Their younger siblings provided theatrical entertainment in the background. Loved it!
It was such a great night! Proud of my kids for braving the stage!
Wow! That seems like a record price!!! I guess I need the recipe! I was just telling John that's what I wanted him to bake next - he made an awesome coconut cake for mother's day...we hopefully start the granite install in the kitchen next week...I hate how much work this is and people who can't commit to a schedule!
3 comments:
Wow! That seems like a record price!!! I guess I need the recipe! I was just telling John that's what I wanted him to bake next - he made an awesome coconut cake for mother's day...we hopefully start the granite install in the kitchen next week...I hate how much work this is and people who can't commit to a schedule!
$220 - that is INSANE! Must have been a YUMMY cake!
worth every penny! :)
Post a Comment