Monday, December 21, 2009

Piglets

The other night I said to Emilee, "I think you've got enough hair here for piggies! Do you want to try it?" And she said "yes!" with so much enthusiasm that we headed straight to the bathroom. 3 minutes later we emerged with a new do:

She was so cute and thought they were the best thing. She kept grabbing them and saying "bows!" And she looked so grown up that I just about couldn't stand it. It made me all giddy and sad at the same time.
I got a big hug for my efforts and a little girl very pleased with her new look.


She's going to grow up whether I like it or not!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think she officially has more hair than Grace. I can get two top piggies, but lots of fly-aways! Loved your nativity show - no wonder you have been so busy!

Michelle said...

Good job on the piggies! She looks adorable!