Saturday, December 19, 2009

the best Christmas Pageant ever!

The past month I have been working on a little project for my ward. I volunteered (am I crazy) to put this together for our activities committee. I first saw the idea last year on design mom's blog and felt so inspired by it. I knew I would be a copy cat someday. With the help of some fantastic photographers, and some very cooperative children, and hours spent trying to get the narration and audio working, I am happy to say that the ward loved it last night and I can finally post it here. So, here is a little bit of the Christmas spirit for you to enjoy, from us to you!

You can also see it on a bigger screen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOYhjbeE4zI

4 comments:

Becca said...

Rachel, that was AMAZING!! Such a big project but you did such a great job! I loved it!

Ann said...

Adorable! Hope you can relax and enjoy the Christmas season now without many worries!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I'm so grateful you shared that with us. It was precious! So thoughtful and well done. The costumes, the props, the children we great! Thank you! A great way to end my Christmas day.

(Emily was an adorable angel!)

Kristen Wilde said...

So cute! Good job. I may have to copy you someday. Like probably this year. Definitely more work than the traditional Christmas pageant, but how nice to not have to dress kids up during the party, spend much time rehearsing, or deal with behavior problems at the party. And you can watch it again as many times as you want!