Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morn

This year, as every year, we really do try to help our little ones understand the true meaning of Christmas, and what it really means to us. This was a great year. The Nativity, reading the Luke 2 account, telling sweet stories. . . it was a great year.

And after all the spiritual celebration of the season, it's so fun to wrap it all up with a little Santa Clause. Okay, a lot of Santa Clause! Here's a little video montage of how our Christmas morning went down. . . enjoy!

PS - Do you have the best husband in the world? Because I do! Guess what I got for Christmas! A 4 day surprise getaway to the "Prices Spa for Mama Rejuvenation and Relaxation" in my very own hometown of La Canada Flintridge. Tomorrow morning I board a plane and I'll be back New Years Eve. Good luck Gordon, and thanks again!

5 comments:

Dina said...

Wow! That should be great! Is anyone meeting you there?

jrteacherlady said...

What a great video!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time:) Have fun in the good ol' LC, I'm so bummed I'll be missing you:(

Keren said...

That was a really cute video. Have fun while you're gone!

Nancy and Carrie said...

What a priceless video. I love watching Emilee run back and forth in front of everyone! We are so blessed...

Chatty Family said...

What a lucky lady! Can't wait to hear about your trip. This California girl is jealous!