This post is coming a day or two late, but it must be posted anyway. . . the other night at dinner, EMILEE ATE!!! And I don't just mean ate a little meal, I mean made her belly hard with food. She ate so much pineapple, rice, chicken, and corn that I thought she was going to make herself sick. And this
food fest followed a day of record eating or her as well! Her little belly was sticking out like a pot belly pig. We all
thoroughly enjoyed it and I knew Grammy would too, so we had to take some pictures. . .
This is Emilee's new "say cheese" smile. She makes it whenever she sees a camera within 10 feet. Lovely, I know!



Any girl who eats like that gets big kisses from everybody!

Have I mentioned that Emilee gives the best kisses?
2 comments:
That is wonderful news! I am so glad she ate so well - I hope she continues!
Awww how cute! What a wonderful family you have.
Post a Comment