Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rocket Ship Crash Landing

"I should have saved myself!" That's what Chandler kept telling the doctor today at the ER. Which I think meant, "I should have caught myself with my hands instead of diving head first into moms bed frame while my body was stuck inside the rocket ship (hamper)." Poor kid. He was pretty tough and left with three stitches and an order to keep it out of the sun for the next couple of years. Yea. That will be easy! :) I predict longer hair for Chandler. . .

Numbing Gel. . . a godsend to little ones with big ouchies everywhere. . .
All repaired and ready to go, we get the thumbs up!
Phew! I don't care to ever see that far into my childs (or anyone elses for that matter) head again. I'll sleep well tonight, this wore me out!

5 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...

Our boys have matching wounds. :) - I totally understand - that emotionally drains you.

Becca said...

Poor guy - although he makes it look easy :)

Jennifer M said...

Oh, No!! Poor little guy! Looks like he's taking it pretty well...

Hope you are doing ok too!

jrteacherlady said...

He and Brittany have matching battlewounds:) Put Mederma on it once the stitches are out and it should help the scarring...

Hopefully it didn't bleed too much. By the way one of the twins, I think Scott, also took a head dive off my parents bed long ago:)

Michelle said...

Oh - poor little guy! And poor mom having to watch that. I am glad he is okay!