Ah, what a breath of fresh air after the last two posts! Things have been going more smoothly here over the last few days. We've been running to and from little sports camps this week, and having some rest.
And now for some news! We're so excited to announce that our family is growing again! I finally made it into the doctor today and everything seems great so we're ready to announce! We told the boys tonight and they are so excited and both the big boys have made it very clear that they are hoping for a girl. We'll see what this little one has in mind in about 8 weeks or so. I'm about 12 weeks along right now, and they did a little ultrasound to confirm my due date of March 3rd, (the day before my birthday) and I got to see the little guy all wiggling around and kicking his arms and legs. (I say he because hey, I can only assume, right? :) I showed the boys the ultrasound pic and Ethan was commenting that we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl yet, and Aidan said, "Yea, because it doesn't have any hair yet." If I see any pig tails in the ultrasound I'll let you know! We are just so excited, if not a little overwhelmed at the prospect of raising four rambunctious kids!
As far as how things are going - just normal for me. A little queasy here and there, constantly exhausted, and that's about it. Except for the cotton mouth. This is a new symptom for me and it's driving me nuts! I constantly feel like I've just eaten a giant jar of pickles, and yet I haven't. I'm hoping it will disappear as mysteriously as it appeared about 10 days ago.
Happy day! I can't believe we're going to be a family of 6!!!
12 comments:
Congratulations Wilde family! That is very exciting! I hope you start to feel like you have some more energy again soon. The 2nd trimester is always the best, right?!
I can't believe you were actually awake at 9:40 to post this! So nice to have some good news after the last week.
CONGRATS!!! I also hope it's a girl. However, boys are so fun. If we have one more I am secretly hoping it is a boy. One girl is enough drama for me! How fun that the baby is due by your birthday. That would be neat to share birthdays.
CONGRATS Wilde bunch! Happy news! Can't wait to meet this little one...maybe a girl this time?? We'll keep our fingers crossed.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I will hope for a girl for you - but if you follow in my footsteps, it will be a boy (since boy number 4 for us is due in just over 7 weeks). Sharing a birthday with one of your kids is fun and it helps your husband remember your birthday. But it is hard to celebrate your birthday and his. This year we had Matthew's birthday a day early so it was just his day - he liked that. Whether this baby comes on your birthday or not, it will be great! Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
Too fun! The Wilde bunch grows again!!! You are such a good secret keeper:) Take care and keep feeling good!
woo hoo, great news. Im intersted about this cotton mouth... pickles???? more info on that? I remember having a metalic taste in my mouth all the time when I was preggas and achy teeth!. Hope its a smooth ride for ya!
Rachel, here's the secret to cotton mouth . . . . Coke Zero.
And for Michelle, your timing is pretty good. As Rachel will certaintly be distracted during next winter's ski season, you should have plenty of time to get out of Ed's pants, back into your own, and have fun with us in the snow. Ed can watch all four of them ! ! !
Papa Price
Congrats! Best of luck through the pregnancy. Did I tell you I'm due with #3 on Jan 29? So, just a little before you. We'll find out what it is on Sept 5. We asked William about how you could tell what it is and he said you look at the face when it comes out. ;)
Congratulations Rachel!! I remember having metallic taste in my mouth too. I was always drinking or sucking breath mints or chewing gum to try to get rid of it. Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or not!
Congratulations! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, if it's a girl you want! Four is terrifying to me, but if anyone I know can do it, you can!
well, congratulations! that is good news! this is so funny, because while i was on vacation i was thinking about you and thought, it's about time for you to be pregnant again (to keep up with your two year plan) and here you pop up pregnant! i'll hope foe a girl for you and maybe we will get as lucky with a boy next time around!
Post a Comment