We're back from a whirlwind two week get away to Grammy's house! It's been quite a trip and I'm so excited to share some fun things from our trip! But, I'll have to get on that a little later, as I need to head to the store, allergy doc, Costco, you name it. Our house is empty. So, I'm off for a day of shopping with three little boys. Don't you wish you were me today??? :) Here's a sneak peek of our week at the beach. 

3 comments:
Welcome back! I can sympathise with taking 3 children to the store! Good luck!
Can't wait to see more pictures. I think it is so cool you are from LA. I bet there is always tons to do! I too know how hard it can be to shop with three kids. I do love the costco carts though. Can fit all three kids in it!
Welcome back - don't you just love having to get back into real life right away?! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment