I have decided Aidan has special super powers that lie in his nose. All I have to do is plug in the electric griddle downstairs, and he can be upstairs, behind closed doors, and I'll hear "Is that PamPakes I smeww?!?!?!" Tonight it was the artichokes that set him off, once again many rooms away. He knew exactly what was for dinner. And don't even try to pop popcorn without his knowledge. He's got the nose to track it down. He always tells me when Chandler is poopy long before I even suspect, and seems to basically just have super powers in his olfactory senses! Some body's washing their hair, opened a jar of peanut butter, or cutting the grass. . . Aidan will let you know with a quick sniff of the air. I was recently remembering that when he was a baby he would make the funniest faces and make big sniffs. Maybe he was taking in his environment his own little way! Maybe he has a future in detective work? Do any of you have a super sense? (or if you're Grampy, lack of?)
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Super Sniffer
I have decided Aidan has special super powers that lie in his nose. All I have to do is plug in the electric griddle downstairs, and he can be upstairs, behind closed doors, and I'll hear "Is that PamPakes I smeww?!?!?!" Tonight it was the artichokes that set him off, once again many rooms away. He knew exactly what was for dinner. And don't even try to pop popcorn without his knowledge. He's got the nose to track it down. He always tells me when Chandler is poopy long before I even suspect, and seems to basically just have super powers in his olfactory senses! Some body's washing their hair, opened a jar of peanut butter, or cutting the grass. . . Aidan will let you know with a quick sniff of the air. I was recently remembering that when he was a baby he would make the funniest faces and make big sniffs. Maybe he was taking in his environment his own little way! Maybe he has a future in detective work? Do any of you have a super sense? (or if you're Grampy, lack of?)
3 comments:
Im like that when I am pregnant! Super sensitive to all smells! Thankfully not now though!
That is so funny. So cute. I love that he knows when you are making pancakes.
Now we know where my sense of smell went. Grampy
Post a Comment