Tuesday, April 15, 2014

the Pinewood Derby

It's that time of year again!  When kids and parents all over town are sawing, painting, dremmeling, lubricating and cursing.  Okay, not really cursing, maybe just a few H-E-double hockey sticks here and there.  :)

Chandler was SO EXCITED!!!  He designed and raced his first car.  He was very enthusiastic. 
 Emilee begged me to help her make a car this year too.  I decided that she should have the experience too so she and I built this little red, and a favorite babysitter of ours helped her paint the designs with nail polish pens.  She loved it!
 Chandler and Pinky.

It was a fun night!  This is the first pinewood derby that I haven't been heavily involved with.  I must say, it was rather nice to sit back, eat a slice of pizza, and watch the event without running it.  A Great Night!


No comments: