Here is a video stealth-fully taken from the benches in the chapel today. Ethan played this lovely piece for Father's Day today, and he knocked it out of the park. We've had lots of people stop us today and say what a lovely job he did, and that they are so impressed with the spirit he was able to bring into the meeting. I am very pleased with the artistic side of his playing lately. He can turn it on when he needs to and he did a beautiful job! Enjoy! And sorry you can't really see him, he's hiding behind the organ!
4 comments:
Absolutely beautiful, Ethan. Tell your mother this is one cute blog design, too!
You have some beautiful and very talented children! Love it.
I love it! It even sounds like Ethan was enjoying the song. Thanks for the stealth recording.
Wow - He is so great! What book is that from? I really like the arrangement!
Post a Comment