Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mt. Bachelor


Just about every year we pull the kids out of school for the better part of the week to educate the little people about skiing.  We have just returned from a glorious 5 days at Mt. Bachelor with Grammy and Grampy Price.  The sun shone and the snow was perfect!  We had four skiing children this year with the addition of Emilee.  I started to get my ski legs back but I think it's going to take a bit more practice before I can keep up with my 3 sons.  Hopefully from here on out I'll be able to ski every time too.

Thank you Gram and Gramp for all the fun.  The kids REALLY look forward to this trip every year!  Here is my annual ski montage so the kids will be able to remember all the fun, and how we have tried to teach them well about some of the more enjoyable parts of life.  Fun, family, and of course, food.  :)

Link to video by clicking HERE.  I am having technical difficulties today!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a FUN trip! Happy to see Gordon is still on a BOARD!!!!!! I can't believe how good your boys are! LOVE it! Did Emilee like it?