Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a new niece!

We were so excited to have a new niece join our family this month!  Gordon's youngest sister had a beautiful baby girl a few weeks ago.  I was lucky enough to get asked to come take a photo or two of the little love bug so I got to spend some good snuggle time.  Angelina's good friend helped me by doing a professional quality photoshop edit on these, and they turned out so beautifully!  Here is the little dolly:



Lucky me, when Gordon was a teenager, Angelina sold her firstborn child to him for some menial task, like doing the dishes or something.  I can't remember all the details   Anyway, they have it down on paper and everything, so it's official!  She was only 8 or so, and probably didn't realize that she wouldn't actually want to give up the little doll, but we're definitely tempted to hold her to it!  :)  She's such a little sweetie! 

No comments: