ATTENTION!!!
Friday I'll be getting all stealthy with this blog and you will need to sign in to read. I know what you're thinking! "But I'll never remember to check it because my feedreader won't pick it up!!!" Well friends, I have a solution!
I have created a new blog, at http://rachelsfakeblog.blogspot.com This is the blog you can put into your feedreader. When I post a anything new on my REAL blog, I'll also post the title and a link to it on my FAKE blog. Your feedreader will pick it up. Then just click the link and sign in if you haven't already and be able to hang out with us once again.
Isn't that brilliant? Thank you Val for the idea!
So please add http://rachelsfakeblog.blogspot.com to your feed reader RIGHT NOW!!! Do it now!!! :)
If you'd like to be invited and haven't yet sent me your email, please do. . . you can leave a comment or send it to rachel.e.wilde@gmail.com.
See you soon!
Rachel
7 comments:
that is a very interesting solution to a very annoying problem! i don't like private blogs b/c they don't show up on my reader and it is such a pain to get the them so i usually stop reading, but this may work!! very clever!
Pick me! I think you have my e-mail. :)
I have a list for those that feed and a non-feeding list. That's a clever idea!
Great idea! I am pretty sure I already asked you to add me to your list - but in case I forgot, please invite me!
Did I let you know I want to be included? If not, count me in :) Love the idea - I have another friend that does that and it's a great thing!
Hey Rach, I think I already told you, but just in case I didn't, count me in.
Um, me. I want to be on your private list. And clever idea with the fake blog. My stalking will not skip a beat.
josh_lambie at yahoo
that is an awesome idea!! why didn't i think of it first?
oh.. wait.. reality check.. i'm not that brilliant!
Post a Comment