I have been eying patterns from this company for a long time. They are so cute! But, every time I go to shell out the $15.99 for the one I want, I just can't do it! So, I've just looked, and not done any. Then, last week, I was in need of a distraction. With the house so clean, there just wasn't much to do, and I needed a project! So, I decided to try and make this cute dress:
Only I didn't have a pattern, so, I made my own! I had no idea I was so tricky. Here is how it turned out. . .
A shameless copy, don't you think? I have always said I'm not that creative, just a really good copy cat, and this just proved that point to me once again.
Sweet little boxed pleats. . .
Miss Emilee is much pleased, and was happy to oblige wearing her cute new dress for Easter day. I'm definitely going to try making my own patterns again, it wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be, and very satisfying!
Happy Easter Everyone!
1 comment:
Very nice - I'm SUPER impressed that you could do your own pattern. That is a talent in and of itself!
Post a Comment