Well, I've been. . .
Cleaning the family room. . .
and helping the boys clean theirs.
Cleaning my bedroom,
organizing the nursery. . .
and the kitchen.
Taking pictures of my house,
laying bark dust,
oh, and having a birthday,
sanding the floors,
and painting the doors.
WHY? Because Monday morning our house officially goes on the RMLS. Exciting, scary, fun, emotional, and most of all. . . A LOT OF WORK. I think we're almost ready. One more weekend to go. We're hoping for a quick sale so we don't have to pretend that we're really this tidy all the time for months and months. It's going to be a wild ride with four kids. Wish us luck!!! Hopefully after we're on the market and things calm down a bit with the prep, I'll be back to the blogging! Grammy has let me know that this absence is unacceptable.
11 comments:
Ok, glad to hear that all that cleaning had a motive behind it! You were making me feel bad there for a second. Good luck, I hope it all works out well for you!
That is how clean John wishes our house was! Looks beautiful! We have a counter offer on a house and then we just found an awesome rental... pool, swing set with a floor plan we made an offer on before...I'll let you know how things go!
Where are you guys moving to?
I was afraid that your post meant this sad day. *sigh* Here's prayers for your family for a quick sale and a wonderful new home. There will be a hole in the ward without you, though. :(
Where are you going? There is a big group of us that got our start in the Reedville ward and are always grateful!
Wow! Lots of happenings . . . I'm anxious to hear what is coming next. Happy birthday!
I agree with Grammie - I have missed the updates. As soon as I saw the first picture or two, I was guessing you were selling your house. How exciting and what a pain! Your house looks GREAT! Have you bought a place yet? Do you know where you want to move? Good luck!
And Happy Birthday!
Are you moving? Do tell! The house does look great! Hope it sells quickly for you!
Wow, your house looks so impressive! Now, where are you moving to?? (I'm glad to see so many others had this same question, I was beginning to think I had missed a major posting or something...)
What the heck!?!! What's going on!!! Moving local or somewhere ne??? Are you enjoying leaving us hanging:) Please post soon!!!
YAY!! That's really exciting!! I am really happy for you!
I'll pray that all goes really well! :)
Post a Comment