We are staying local. We are moving because we need some more room for our family of growing kids. We are looking for a home in the same area that has a floor plan a little more conducive to what our family needs right now, and with some bigger bedrooms (and a big tub for me :) Gordon will keep his same job and we will hopefully stay in this home until the end of the school year. If we have to move out before then, it will probably be into a temporary apartment close to where we are now so the kids can finish school in their own classrooms. We are hoping for an early summer move, if all the stars align.
Okay, everybody still alright? Glad I could clear that up. I wasn't trying to create mystery!
2 comments:
That is soo exciting for you all!!! I love house hunting. Hope everything goes smoothly for your family with selling the house and the move. The house looks great!
I was holding out hope that you'd be moving back to Cali by me... But I figuered it was just moving on up!!! Congrats and good luck:)
Post a Comment