I have this little quirk. If I get going on a project, particularly something new I'm learning or something I'm enjoying, I get going and can't stop until I'm done. It's usually a dress, or a quilt, catching up on the scrapbooking or something. Maybe a cake. I have to do it right, and I'd prefer to do it right now. This past week, I started making bows for Emilee. They are going to be one of her presents under the tree (shhh!!! Don't tell!) I started with this pair.
They turned out so cute! So, I kept going. And before I knew it, I had all these. . .
That's normal, right? Even though my daughter has almost no hair, for her to have like, say, 25 bows for her future pigtails? It wasn't until I saw them all lined up on this ribbon that I realized how hyperactive I'd been in the bow department. 
Now all we need is some hair! Her current bows are the stuck on variety! I could always attach these new ones to a headband, but still, what do you think?. . . hyperactive, or just a good mama?
6 comments:
very cute! she's one lucky girl! now for the hair! we know all about that from nani, but look at her now. there's hope!
I say just a good mama that is very happy to have her little girl! They all turned out really cute. I will hope she gets hair really soon!
That is what I am working on today. Making lots of bows.
Very cute!! You should go into business- do you have any for sale??
Not hyperactive - think more along the lines of OCD, and it's very common amongst sewers.
I think most of us just get interrupted before we could ever accomplish so much - how did you do it??? I've got to figure out how to finish 100 RS bookmarks...
Post a Comment