Sunday, June 21, 2015

Into the Woods!

We headed out to Still Creek campground for an overnight this weekend.  It was so pretty.  We had a HUGE site (#7 - 6 was huge as well), and the kids could run and play without disturbing the peace.  :)  They found these enormous leaves, and played king of the stump for hours.  Very fun!




 The next morning we headed out on a hike to one of the two twin lakes.  Lower I think.  It was a nice wide trail, and everybody had a great hike!


At the end of the trail was this peaceful lake where the kids decided to just "dip their feet in."  I'll let you see how that turned out. . .



I promised not to show them in their undies.  :)  But I also promised to assure all readers that they were NOT naked.

We dried out and headed back down the trail for a blizzard at DQ.  What a great little trip!

No comments: