My children get really excited for mother's day! It is so fun to see them get all prepared and really love me up all day long. Some years I feel weird about it. Like it's way more hoopla than necessary, etc. But this year was great! I loved all the sweet little notes I received, and the pictures, and the treats. It was wonderful! My favorite mother's day tradition we have is the front porch picture. It's the one day of the year my kids gladly pose for a photo and smile nicely.
Well, maybe most of them, and with a small warning first. :)
Yay!
And here are Heidi and I on our way to the "ball." The perschool tea this year had a "Queen for the day" theme and we were all royalty. Pretty cute.
Thank you sweet children (and Gordon of course!) for making it a wonderful Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment