Sunday, June 17, 2012

5th Grade Celebration

These are terrible pictures, but I forgot my camera and these were from a friend, I'm just glad I have a couple!  Ethan is all done with elementary school.  Sniff.  This year they are moving 6th grade to the middle school and so off he goes.  No more elementary!  They are of course making this a fun transition and had a big "graduation" ceremony with a slide show, music, and a "graduation" of sorts.  Then, they took them all bowling.  What fun!


I can't believe my little guy is headed off for middle school.  I have mixed feelings about it.  But when they brought the kindergarteners in to sing to the big kids at this ceremony, I got totally misty!  They said, "think about your little one when he started school just a few years ago" and I couldn't help it!  Look at this little guy!

Wasn't this last month??????  It's scary how fast he's going to be done with high school.  I can feel it!  Congratulations Ethan!  On to wonderful things!

No comments: