Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bush Whackers

Our new house has some interesting landscaping.  I believe it's called "low maintenance" landscaping.  Here's a nice picture of part of the backyard.
 Lovely, isn't it?  So, the good news is that as soon as we get these spiney mushroom bushes out, we have a blank canvas to work with.  So, sometimes I send Aidan down to "whack a bush."  He does a pretty bang up job at it.
 And sometimes everybody gets in on the action.

Now, ideas for a wonderful, functional, fun backyard anyone?

2 comments:

Terry said...

Five kids. Clean slate. I suggest dirt.

Michelle said...

Fun - the possibilities are endless. A blank canvas is nice and CHEAPER! We are doing some work on our yard because the previous owners did a BAD job on the landscaping - and it isn't cheap to take stuff out. Have fun figuring out what to do!