Well, it has been a busy week! But, I didn't want to leave the grandies and the cousins devoid of pictures too long. . . So, here are a few snapshots of our week.
My angel
the smile on Em's face in this picture is so genuine I just had to include it. Ethan can always make Emilee smile.
my tiny peanut!
She's learning to love bath time!
This baby is RELAXED. She can sleep anywhere. Without being swaddled. She just flops down and enjoys herself. Mom left on Saturday. We miss her and are so glad she came.
"So where are the boys?," you may be asking yourself. Well, they are outside playing with their buddies. Thank heavens for buddies, front yard baseball, bike rally's, and soccer shoot outs.
5 comments:
So cute! Glad to see you are doing good and enjoying your sweetie!
Thanks for the pictures! They make me want to hold Heidi and give Emilee hugs. Not too much longer and my wish will come true! - Ann
Your pictures are all so precious and make me smile! You're AMAZING to have the pics posted -- You Go Momma of 5!!! :) I'm so proud of you!
Heidi could not be cuter either as she lounges around! :)
Oh my, those sweet faces!!! I feel that my boys are getting so big...would love to snuggle with yours! Will you be down for Christmas?!?
she's sooo adorable!
Post a Comment