Sunday, August 1, 2010

It begins. . .

Yesterday, we. . .
So after dinner, then we really needed to. . .
Let the madness begin. . .

PS - PLEASE READ!!!
I have been feeling a steady nagging lately that it is time to make this blog private. I hate to do it. Because I know you won't check it as much. . . but I think it's time. The kids are getting older, it's time.

But you can still have me. Even if you've never told me you read my blog before. I'll let you in. All you have to do is leave me your email address in a comment and I will invite you. Or, email me at rachel.e.wilde@gmail.com and I will put you on the list. I will wait a week or two and then make the change.

Thanks! And sorry (Keren)! I know it's a pain!

23 comments:

Haylee said...

I want in! :) I know what you mean. I have been contemplating the same thing...

mahina said...

invite me! do you need my email address or do you still have it?

Ann said...

Count me in - I don't want left out. Just think of the letters you don't have to write 'cuz you share your blog. Thanks for being a consistent blogger! I'm still waiting for Gordon's narrative of his hike with Shaun and Craig!

Michelle said...

Invite me - you have my email address.

Good luck with packing and moving! Did you find a place to rent? I have a GREAT house for sale only a mile away from me - you guys should move here and buy it! Intel (well, IM Flash which is an Intel Micron Venture) is less than a mile away!

Cooper Family said...

Count us in please! jrcoop4@gmail.com
I don't know if you knew I checked your blog, but I do!

The VanderHoevens said...

I want in - and my niece did this cool thing - check out this link - http://brooksandheatherlively.blogspot.com/ - she has a blog that she updates to say she has updated her blog - and then leads you to a private on. Does that make sense. At least I still get updated when she does that. :) - vanderhoeven@nventure.com - Valerie

Rachel said...

Val - that is the best idea! I am totally doing it!

Anonymous said...

Waa, now my feed won't work so I can't check on you as much! But, add me! Dina.n.jones@comcast.net

The Hyer Family said...

Let me in! I love following your family, even though my reader won't tell, I'll try to remember!

shannonhyer01@gmail.com

Keren said...

BLAH! But of course, invite me! ;)

Jennifer M said...

I want in!! you have my email, right?? ;)

jrteacherlady said...

Count me in!!! AND congrats on the big SALE!!

Laura P Thomas said...

You are the most consistent blogger I read, what would I do without you? I am soooo in!

Liz said...

Hey Rachel, please keep me on your list!

Rachel said...

Ooh--add us!! Rachel and Theron :)

Nancy and Carrie said...

Add me too! I promise to check, and probably should do the same thing...

Becca said...

Definitely send me an invite - been thinking about doing this too at some point :) (beccastephenson[at]gmail[dot]com)

Becky said...

We want to stay in the Wilde loop! Please add us to your list. :)

Stephanie Reed said...

I would love to see what your family is up to after you move. Please invite me!

steph.reed.06@gmail.com

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

I'll be e-mailing you!! I would not want to miss your updates!!

Koch Clan said...

I am glad I went private a few years ago. My email is brandikoch@gmail.com Good luck with the move!

Purplepickle said...

could you add me please? I will miss seeing you and your family each week. It seems like alot of our ward friends are moving. I have so enjoyed pictures that you have taken of your family and others I have seen. Take care, Vickie

purplepickledesigns@gmail.com

Keri_B said...

Add me!
I just made my blog un-private. Is that a word? No one read it anymore. Or maybe that's because I am so bad at updating it??

button_keri@yahoo.com

It was great to see Gordon the other day, too bad we missed the rest of you!