Yesterday was Ethan's piano recital. He did so well and we really enjoyed this! Here he is playing Beethoven's Fur Elise, which, incidentally, I also played as a piano student. Except I think I was about 14, and not 8. Way to go Ethan! You played beautifully!
And then for another piece we played a duet! It was so much fun for me to be able to practice with him every day. It gave us an excuse to spend a little time together every afternoon. I don't think I ever did quite get up to the speed he was going for, but I did my best, and he was a forgiving partner! So here is, the Entertainer (or as Chandler says, the ice cream truck song!).
3 comments:
You both did a GREAT job! He is a great little player! I also played Fur Elise back in the day - but I had a broken wrist and had to play the left hand with ONE finger. That is a long song for a little guy - he really did a great job!
Wow! Bravo! You both obviously take your piano playing very seriously :) I wish I could play like that!
Ethan
Ich kongratuliere dich. Gut gespielt. Für Elise ist mein lieblings Lied.
Dein Freund
Ludwig v. Beethoven
Post a Comment